Nepal City Summit
Nepal City Summit (NCS) is a national conference on Nepal’s urbanization and city development to be organized and convened by the Green Institute, in coordination with several other urban stakeholders. The City Summit will be one of the most open gatherings in Nepal at national level for exchanging knowledge, information, ideas, views and experiences on urban issues.
The Nepal City Summit has the following objectives:
- Bring all the stakeholders together for joint-action for better and sustainable cities
- Raise awareness of sustainable urbanization among stakeholders and the general public;
- Improve the knowledge of sustainable urban development through open discourse, sharing of lessons learned and the exchange of best practices and good policies;
- Increase coordination and cooperation between different stakeholders and constituencies for the advancement and implementation of sustainable urbanization; and
- Promote urban discourse at national level for policy reform
The first session of the Nepal City Summit is taking place in Kathmandu, Nepal. The date and venue is going to be fixed soon.
If anyone is interested to work as a volunteer and an intern and participate in Nepal City Summit then please send us an email.